FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Straight Up As Is


I'm giving it to you straight and undiluted today. Christmas, that is. Some years it's fancy and full-blown, other years (well, most always) it's whatever gets put up with the energy available. You know? Yes, I know you do.

If there's anything that I technically "collect", it's nativities. I have several. And they all have a special meaning to me. This year I just couldn't bring myself to unwrap, unbox all the many pieces. So, The Husband hauled those big bins down from the attic and then I let him haul them all right back up. I'm awesome like that.

Most of my Christmas attention got thrown at the mantel. As usual. It's kinda what I do. Here ya go:


And from all angles:


Some stuff I made. Some stuff I had. Other stuff I bought here and there with a coupon. It's like a red and white explosion. In a festive way. No?

And speaking of festive, I'm giving you 2 links to gaze at. OK?

Click here to see the most fun, free advent calendar for your fridge. I printed them up and posted them on my kitchen pantry door.

And click here to read a fresh take on Christmas, from a girl I wish I could meet. She's the real deal when it comes to living your truth. And this season she makes me want to try to be the real deal too. Take a peek.

Happy random Wednesday, friends.
Live it loud and proud with your decor this year.


No comments :