FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Break- Day 5


The Rodeo.
No explanation needed.

Well, other than to say "Fried Oreos".
Geez, I could eat a million. OK, maybe half a million.


And yes, Twin #1 won that gigantic minion.
I didn't even help her. Seriously.
I totally gave her the "Don't be sad when you don't win anything." talk.
So duh. She landed the darn disk over the duck's neck.
I was floored. Her mom was thrilled with the size of the prize.
We named him Bob. (Even though Keagan's first choice was 'Fart Gun').


I promised, and swore, and made an oath that The Hooligans were NOT going around the carnival on their own. I said No to that request at least 34 times.

And guess what? I sent them off on their own.
You could eat their joy. It was that tangible.
I'm pretty sure I have a screw loose somewhere in my parenting brain.

But let's just review again. One more time for goodness.
Fried Oreos. (And a Snickers. And a Twinkie.)
Really.
There are no more words.



No comments :