FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

20 and 50


20 years ago today, we said Yes to forever. I never could have imagined where life would take us on our journey. The good, the hard and the beauty of it all.

On the day we were married, right after the ceremony, we were taken to different rooms. To change? I can't really remember. I just know that we got separated for a bit. But on my way back to find him, I heard his voice before he rounded the corner. And that sound, the sound of him, became Home. In that very moment. The very best part of my life began in that hallway.

And now we are here, 20 years later. Older and more wrinkles. Some teenagers mixed in. And He is still Home. Every day. In all the ways. He is my light and my love and my everything.

For Always.

And just because we like to keep it interesting, Happy 50th Birthday, as well.
Man, I'm so grateful we're in this together.

 

No comments :