FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 8, 2015

44


It was my birthday yesterday. And guess what? I'm back to being even. You know how I feel about the even numbers. I heart them. So much. And this year? It's like epically even. A 4 and another 4. Together! I'm telling you, it's gonna be a good year. I can feel it.


I did something rather genius this year. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't done it before. I bought my own birthday gifts. And gave them to The Husband to wrap. The. Best. Ever.

And I worked on a new puzzle. Because, duh. I'm me.
And I hung out with my favorite people on the planet. They even agreed to family selfies in the parking lot of the restaurant. Man, I love these humans.


Some days I just feel like the luckiest girl ever.

Here's to a year full of even-ness (with a bunch of frosting thrown in)!


2 comments :

Stamp With Linz said...

I've wanted to text you all day but this whole new baby thing are throwing me off my game. I love that you had a good day- you deserve it!! Love ya bunches, you amazingly even friend!

Debbi said...

Happy even birthday year!