FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 16, 2015

Oh, How She Teaches Me


This girl.

She teaches me.

She has made me look at motherhood from all different angles. She gets me down to the nitty gritty of parenting. But most of all, she's taught me about love. The unconditional kind. The kind that loves you as you are. No matter what.

This girl helps me see life from a different side of the street. Through her I've learned that goodness looks like a hilarious 16 year old girl. And that life shouldn't always be taken so seriously.

She moves to a beat that I long to hear. I watch her rhythm and try to match it. She pushes me to be the best mother possible. All the things, all of the time. She radiates joy and I find that contagious. She's taught me that endurance and perseverance are rather essential to living. Lessons I just couldn't find through anyone else.

How grateful I am that the Lord gives us these people to love and care for. They turn us into our best selves. Just by their very being. Learning in it's purest form. Loving in the fiercest way.

May we celebrate all the ways our children move us to be better parents. All the ways they teach us to be better humans. They are our greatest advocates. We are their biggest fans.

It is an honor to call you mine.




No comments :