FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, October 12, 2015

Tidbits


Here's the thing. There are just certain times where I feel the need to let you in on some stuff. I've somehow convinced myself that you are uber interested. Which I know you're not. So clearly I'm more self absorbed than I initially suspected.

Anywho, here we go:


You need this book. Like, now. Will you just buy it because I told you to? I had no idea I would need it as much as a needed it. You know? So, will you buy it? Just so you know, I've bought books before simply because another blogger told me to. There's no shame. Or, if you prefer, you can borrow mine. I've highlighted the crud out of it.

***

I keep giving Child #2 my credit card. It's becoming a situation. The Husband has made this point very clear. The real problem lies in the fact that I never have any cash. So I just hand over the credit card. And then I forget she has it. For like, days. What kind of a mother does that? The moron kind, that's who.

***

I only wash my hair once a week. It's true. Fight the jealousy. I have thick, dry hair. So I push it 7 full days. Bring it. Ponytails forever! No really, I only wash it on Sundays. Because you know, church and all.

***


I have unknowingly created a shrine in my kitchen. Every Monday is grocery day. And every Monday I clear off this little corner of goodness and restock it with new candy. I stared hard at it the other day and realized it's a good old-fashioned shrine. It's just missing some candles? Teenagers love this house.

***


Just in case you've forgotten, Child #1 is away in college. Like, states away. An entirely different time zone. My heart hurts when I think about it. Still. I expected this to get easier. Funny joke. It's not. So, I've made a chalkboard countdown until she comes home for Thanksgiving Break. Is that pathetic? I'm choosing to see it as adorable.

***

Last thing.
I'm afraid to fly on an airplane. We're talking radical, epic fear.
I'm such a weirdo.


Happy Monday, friends.
Celebrate your weirdness.